Långåfisket offers varied fishing of very high quality with natural stocks of game fish like trout, char, grayling and whitefish. It is unique to meet the "big four" in the same area, even at the same location.
Of course there are also pike, perch and rainbow. The unique and talked about Grundsjörödingen is a rarity. Several measures securing its future in the long term.
Långå fishing district covers five square miles of alpine nature- and wilderness areas
- 47 fishing grounds which nearly half of char
- 45 km flowing trout- and grayling
- countless fishing spots, accessible
Långåfisket ™ is the collective name for the fisheries owned and is granted by the owners of fishing in long fishery conservation area association. The association is responsible for the management of fisheries and fish care and sell fishing licenses. The revenue goes back to fishermen through the fishing promotion, habitat management and service. The quality of the nature-preserved fishing, developed and secured by special measures.
On this website you will find map and more information about fishing, fiskevattnen, fishing license, fishing rules, news and services and links with key contacts.
- Oförändrade card prices 2020 16 January, 2020
- Beware of ice conditions 5 January, 2020
- In the new year 2020 31 December, 2019
- A good and joyful weekend required all of you from all of us! 24 December, 2019
- We reach any of the environmental targets set in Jämtland / Härjedalen 19 December, 2019
- FN:Nations Climate Change is not understood by this year's Christmas shopping 14 December, 2019
- If you want to participate in the project Långåljusnan 7 December, 2019