and NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL
Site rules are current and updated. Earlier versions of printed materials, signs or other information may thus have changed.
Rules and advice concerning the Långå Fiskevårdsområde
Långå FVOF offers a varied through Långåfisket, nature-oriented sport with precious fish trout, char, grayling and whitefish and pike, perch and rainbow. The rules are simple and applies everywhere in the field for all fishing. Fiskerättsägare, villagers and home owners have the same rules with some additions. We want you to also follow our recommendations and then contribute to a good fishing in the future!
Together we will preserve, care and use of fish resources we have! YOU HAVE FISHING LICENSE Board has permission to prevent vandalism, and violation of rules by pointing out to the users of illegal fishing method, litter or scribble it is forbidden!
OWN RISK applies to all fishing and stay within the conservation area. Be sure your personal safety! Beware of sudden flow changes in Långåljusnan downstream tunnel outlet from long power plant in Rändhån (No. 45 on the map). Beware of ice! Always be careful with fire. Do not throw burning cigarettes in nature.
Rules that you must always follow:
- Fishing license, you should always have with you, and be able to show. Kids fish for free until the year they turn 16.
- FISHERIES with a rod at a time are only allowable fishing method and applies for fly fishing (max 3 hanger, also applies to spin the fly), spin, trolling, angling and ice.
- Live bait fish is strictly forbidden always and everywhere among other things, to protect our fresh water.
- Minimum size of game fish like trout, char, grayling and whitefish are 25 cm. All fish under the minimum size should be released without damage. Damaged fish under the minimum size shall be killed and released.
- FLYFISHING ROUTES only for fly fishing in Mittån upstream Grundsjön and part of Anan down to Grundsjön. Fly fishing pass is valid in all other waters except P&T. Max 3 fish per short days, minimimått 35 cm.
- Fishing is prohibited during fish spawning season and can be temporarily introduced to protect stocks. Grayling spawning season is April and May. All water has been fishing ban 1 september – 31 October, than ling-Ljusnan, Cover Tjärn, Stortjärn (Långå) and Song Tarn. Basic lake has fishing ban from 1 September to 15 november, and from 10 May through the summer fishery opens, Friday 01.00 one week before midsummer.
- report catches (art, weight, length, sex), fiskeplats, fiskemetod, type of bait and other things that are important for long FVOF:s planning and fisheries management. Report by e-mail: email@example.com
- MARINE ENGINE may only be used in long-Ljusnan, locate (Ulft) and Grundsjön.
Recommendations that we want you to come:
- GOOD JUDGEMENT & ETHICS You have fishing. Use it for the sake of the fish, nature and other anglers. "Pure conscience" is part of your luck and your fish sticks!
- TAKE YOUR FISH You need just for the day, t ex 3 fish per day. Replace other. Then gives you more fish a chance to grow large and create a new generation. And please take up your life record fish!
- HOOKS without barb allows you to more easily release the fish without damage. Clamp down the barb with pliers!
- CATCH & RELEASE Catch, Trilling gently and release the fish so that it can be re-installed without damage.
- The case involves You start upstream, do a few flips and moves a few steps downstream. Switch fishing location if it is others who want to try out "your" place.
- Float tube and boat can be used except in Anan / Mittån and if you do not disturb other fishermen.
- LIFE JACKET right donned could save your life! Mobile phone in waterproof case is good! Beware of winter ice!
- You are bound to have information about current rules that are in www.langafisket.se. Violation of the rules entail regularizing (Lag1981:533). All fishing is done at your own risk.
- Littering or scribbling never accepted and contrary to Långå FVOF:the fitter! It is never allowed to throw, hide or bury packaging, textiles, Glass, metal, plastic, fishing line or food waste. The fish waste will be left in the wild if it is free from parasites, t ex bandmaskar.
- Regularizing Seafood supervision has right (LAG 1981:533) issuing regularizing, 2 225 kr, fishermen who break the rules within lengthy FVO. The fee is issued on the spot and must be paid within 14 days, then the matter may be submitted to the Debt Collection. Note this is not a fine without an inspection.
POLICY FOR NATURE AND ENVIRONMENT
Långåfiskets environmental policy is fish conservation association's basic policies and guidelines on the management and approach to nature- and environmental.
The nature of its assets and the landscape with its different environments is the basis of human existence. We call this the availability of the natural world as it is in the person exercised Långåfisket. For centuries we have realized the importance of this natural resource. At least the last three hundred years, we understand that preserving, protect and cultivate it. Without consuming. The setting we have than.
Ecosystem is called a defined part of nature, where plants and animals live together and influence each other, a suitable environment, a living space that provides adequate conditions for their existence and coexistence. Functioning ecosystems preserves, promotes and improves people's quality of life and living conditions, because they are the very basis of human existence.
ecosystem Services, that is, the return of ecosystems, included in the Convention on Biological Diversity to safeguard the sustainable life on Earth. The services can be described as benefit and dividend from natural capital. 'Gift from natural world'!
All human activity and our whole way of life affects the natural resources and the environment. Some considered inevitable and belong to a sane and normal way of life and accepted the reasons, but the consequences are always serious the impact and emissions to our environment. With the developed purification technologies reduce emissions and environmentally harmful substances are disposed of for recycling or storage. Then they end up not in the nature or in the oceans, but elsewhere. Some do not do it. Development of technology, practices and activities designed to minimize environmental impact. Most we can influence ourselves by wiser and reduced consumption. With more knowledge, we understand the limitations we have to abide by. "Understanding of the economy stems from the knowledge of the availability of air, water and the return from ground ". *
The use of the environment and natural resources can and must be done in ways that do not consume these resources.
BASIC APPROACH AND VALUES
The natural environment, habitats, the actual living space in and around our waters is the basis of existence Långåfiskets. It is the decisive quality factor for that long FVOF can keep natural and healthy fish and to Långåfisket to offer natural experiences by an attractive fishing.
All human activity affecting the natural world through the extraction and use of various goods and the resources of the nature. The consequences are directly observable in the landscape, the environment, nature, waters and sea air.
To decide whether an environmental policy includes a commitment to be implemented as long as it comes.
A policy is also a commitment that causes concern, more work and higher costs. The compound is prepared to take.
Fish Conservation Plan Långåfisket based on maintaining, nurture and use fisheries as a natural resource worth protecting. The environmental policy is part of this.
The purpose of this environmental policy is to prevent and reduce the negative impact on nature and the environment through our own business in long FVOF. We also want to directly involve fishermen and visitors in their approach, behavior and consideration for our nature and environment. And we wish that our policy should arouse interest and can be used with any other.
A particular aim is also to preserve the natural beauty that we own and offer our visitors. It means that we demand respect for the natural values of the privately owned land. Littering, graffiti or vandalism never accepted anywhere; where there is zero tolerance in accordance with our basic rules.
Anyone with a fishing permit or fishing, the board's permission to stop littering, doodle, vandalism and violation of rules by pointing out that it is forbidden!
ADVICE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Långå FVOF estimates that fishermen and visitors in the conservation area uses environmental policy approaches and directions.
It's easy to live up to the policy goals of minimal impact through responsible behavior.
use public transportation and car rental system.
avoid running longer than necessary. Map and signs help to find the right direct!
read about the waters of Långåfiskets website to better plan your fishing trip.
use packing lists from the website to 'remember' and avoid extra trips.
make purchases on the spot instead of shipping far. The shops in Hede has what it takes.
no rubbish is left but to be home.
fishing lines, hooks or other equipment are never left in the wild.
caution with fire. Respect the fire ban applies to any use of fire!
respect and consideration for others fishing or staying in the area.
with fishing / fishing license, you point out to another that it is forbidden to break the rules.
give good advice on how this policy can be developed and used. Tack!