Långåfisket offers varied fishing of very high quality with natural stocks of game fish like trout, char, grayling and whitefish. It is unique to meet the "big four" in the same area, even at the same location.
Of course there are also pike, perch and rainbow. The unique and talked about Grundsjörödingen is a rarity. Several measures securing its future in the long term.
Långå fishing district covers five square miles of alpine nature- and wilderness areas
- 47 fishing grounds which nearly half of char
- 45 km flowing trout- and grayling
- countless fishing spots, accessible
Långåfisket ™ is the collective name for the fisheries owned and is granted by the owners of fishing in long fishery conservation area association responsible for the management of fisheries, fish conservation and fishing licenses. The revenue goes back to fishermen through the fishing promotion, habitat management and service. The quality of the nature-preserved fishing, developed and secured by special measures.
On this website you will find map and further information about fishing, fiskevattnen, fishing license, fishing rules, news and services and links with key contacts.
- 2018 was tough for the fish and fewer fishing but unique year for Långåljusnan 3 January, 2019
- Unchanged prices 2019 1 December, 2018
- Långåfisket warns about the need bygdemedel 28 October, 2018
- Time for autumn meeting 29 October 22 October, 2018
- Långåfisket get half a million of the state 7 September, 2018
- Go fishing or not? That's the question. 6 August, 2018
- Seriously position requires knowledge and respect 5 August, 2018